Project Code: 5853
Faculty: Liggins Institute
Department: Liggins Institute
Main Supervisor: Professor Caroline Crowther
Application open date: 30 Apr 2015
Application deadline: 30 Jun 2021
- Research synthesis
- Randomised trials
- Maternal and perinatal health
- Translational research
- Implementation science
Professor Crowther has been involved in many studies that focus on areas such as therapies to improve outcomes for babies born preterm, prevention of hypertensive disease, improved health outcome in multiple pregnancy, and care for women with gestational diabetes and their infants.
- Do lower thresholds for diagnosis of gestational diabetes have later benefits for mothers and babies?
- Do tighter glycaemic targets for managing gestational diabetes improve long-term outcomes for mothers? A data linkage study
- Do tighter glycaemic targets for managing gestational diabetes improve long-term outcomes for children? A data linkage study
- Cost consequences of different diagnostic strategies and different treatment targets for women with gestational diabetes